The Caring Connection provides concrete assistance to parishioners by preparing and delivering meals, offering rides, writing personal notes, welcoming new babies with gifts and a meal, and providing opportunities for parishioners to reach out to others through card writing, shawl ministries, and friendly visits. Contact Anne Fortier, Caring Connection Coordinator, at email@example.com for more information or to volunteer.
- Food Preparation: Anne Fortier, Caring Connection Coordinator
- Food Delivery: Bev Bringle, Petra Betts, Marion Stanley, and Pat Kane
- Notes: Kitsy Rothermel
- New Baby Welcomers: Louisa Paushter and Bridget Neale Paris
- Pastoral “Thinking of You” Note Cards: Kathleen Elcox
- Baby Blankets: created by Kitsy Rothermel
- Shawl Ministries: Regina Hugendubler
- Rides: Suzanne Hogan, or contact the church office
- Friendly Visitors: Friendly Visitors make regular contact with members and friends of First Parish that they are referred to and matched with. Friendly Visitors choose one or more people to visit socially, and to send cards or emails. Contact Rev. Marion Visel for more information on being or receiving a Friendly Visitor.