When is it?
The Online Auction will run from October 20 to November 4.
The Live Auction, Silent Auction and Art Sale are on Saturday, October 27, 2018 at First Parish.
What is the theme of this year’s auction?
The Roaring Twenties. Think jazz, flappers, champagne, Art Deco, Great Gatsby, Charleston dancing…
What should I wear?
Whatever makes you comfortable. Twenties garb (flapper dresses, dapper suits) is not required, but it could be fun. After all, it will be Halloween weekend! Jeans are also fine.
What is the schedule for the Live Auction on October 27?
6:00pm-7:00pm: Silent Auction, Jazz Quintet, Champagne Reception and Hors d’oeuvres in the Sanctuary.
6:00pm-7:00pm: Art Sale in the Brooks Room.
6:30pm-8:00pm: Speakeasy with Charleston dancing lessons in the Emerson Room, “Secret Hooch” Custom Cocktail/Mocktail created by Kate Svrcek and special appetizers created by Carolyn Shohet in the Ripley Room and a Cork Pull and Mystery Boxes in the Greeley Room. Additional charges apply.
7:00pm-8:15pm: Dinner, Dessert, and Music by the Conchords in the Parish Hall. Dinner will be a buffet. Not everyone needs to (and should not) eat at the same time. There is lots going on at the same time in different parts of the church.
8:15pm-9:00pm: Live Auction in the Parish Hall.
9:00pm: 50/50 Raffle, Raise Your Paddles, Heads or Tails.
Where do I buy tickets?
Tickets* MUST be purchased online via: www.auctria.com/auction/firstparish2018auction.
- We will not have printed tickets this year. You MUST register as a bidder to purchase your tickets. We will be tracking all transactions against the bidders — so to have somewhere to remember the purchase and payment, we need an underlying bidder record.
- If you need assistance with registration or purchasing tickets, please contact Val Vallancourt or Jen Izzo and they will be glad to assist you.
- The cost per ticket is $25 per person. A buffet dinner is included with your admission ticket.
- There is an additional cost should you want to visit/participate in the speakeasy areas. You may (and are encouraged) to purchase the speakeasy tickets ahead of time.
- Contact Val Vallancourt, firstname.lastname@example.org or Jen Izzo, email@example.com with any questions.
We are still accepting donations!
*The First Parish Auction is only open to the First Parish community.