Meet Our New Ministerial Intern!
Laurel Gray has joined First Parish this year as the Ministerial Intern. She is a native New Englander – she grew up in southern Rhode Island and then attended college in Vermont – and is a lifelong UU. She just finished her graduate work at Yale Divinity School, and plans on going into large church ministry. Between college and graduate school, she lived in San Francisco and worked in the wedding and event industry. Laurel looks forward to meeting everyone at First Parish in Concord!
Pledge Campaign Posts
- The Banners Letter March 31, 2019
- 2019 Pledge Testimonial – Anne Fortier March 31, 2019
- 2019 Pledge Testimonial – Phil D’Amico and Lisa Bennett March 24, 2019
- Red Sox Tickets Letter March 13, 2019
- UUA Annual Fund Letter March 10, 2019
- I Now Pronounce You Lucy Stone! on May 10, 2019 7:00 pmIn her one-woman play, Judith Kalaora powerfully portrays this fierce abolitionist, human rights advocate and suffragist.